|This article is a stub. You can help ELEX Wiki by .|
Personality (also called Charisma) is one of the main categories of abilities in ELEX. It relies heavily on Intelligence and Cunning. It can temporarily be improved by using Charmer or a Mechanic's Amulet.
The Personality Skills ability (part of the same tree) will add one point permanently to Personality/Charisma.
Charisma trainers[edit | edit source]
Personality/Charisma skill check situations[edit | edit source]
- Level 1 – Talking to Stormson ("Something tells me your attitude could get you into trouble here.")
- Level 2 – Convincing Ike to take stims before the fight
- Level 3 – Speaking with Riley "I want at least 200 shards [for the Energy Regulator]"
- Level 3 – Speaking with Raudur "You're hiding something. Tell me what it is."
- Level 4 – Speaking with Riley "500 and we have a deal" (this however, breaks the quest as Riley will not actually take the Energy Regulator)
- Level 4 – Speaking with Sinda
- Level 6 – Speaking with Godehard to find out what is really in the Closed Box (12 + 125 )