Patch 1.1 (20 October 2017)
- Added Czech language support
- Spanish language selection issue fixed.
- Fixed crash on systems with min 18 virtual (logical) CPU cores
- Fixed a memory leak
Crafting[edit | edit source]
- You can now upgrade shields.
- Bugfixes for socketing weapons.
AI[edit | edit source]
- Improved awareness when sneaking.
- Improved navigation for NPCs and monsters.
- Better party behavior from NPCs.
UI[edit | edit source]
- Missing icons added.
- Connection bugfixes.
- Bugfixes for the world map.
- Bugfixes for the skills display.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Bugfixes for item interactions.
- Sleep will now also replenish energy.
- Lock picks will break more often.
- Reduced fall damage with the jet pack.
- Appropriate behavior when you receive damage on a ladder.
- Additional slots for autosaves.
- Monster traps no longer have a focus.
Cutscenes[edit | edit source]
- Slight optimization of cutscenes.
Story[edit | edit source]
- Caja accompanies the player to all locations.
- Both PSI amplifiers are now distributed.
- Minor quest and display fixes.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Aesthetic improvements to some armor.
- Improved control of dialogue gestures.
- Improved facial animations for women.
- Improved transitions for motion sequences.
Combat[edit | edit source]
- Shields can now block ranged weapons.
- Improved targeting behavior from NPCs.
- Fixed the situation where companions were not helping with battle in certain situations.
- Grenades will now always ricochet off of obstacles.
- Ball lightning will now always jump to the next target.
Dialogues[edit | edit source]
- Improved camera in dialogues.
- Improved placement of conversation partners.
Text[edit | edit source]
- Updates and fixes.
Engine[edit | edit source]
- Improved shadow mapping to sun position.
- Eliminated flickering mist when the camera was too close to obstacles.
- Subtitles are now deactivated by default when the same language is selected for voice and text.